Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Fall.

Several folks have asked to see the presentations I have created for the sessions I have led at inservice this fall.  I am glad to share them with you.  

Be aware:  these presentations are just that--a few visual cues that led to a much deeper conversation.  After you view them, I hope you will follow up with conversations of your own.

Here they are:

Flipping the Learning Culture at LBCC (9/16 at 1:00 with Richard Gibbs)

Tablets:  What do students do with electronic devices in class? A report from the faculty who pilot tested the LBCC purchased tablets. (9/23 at 9:00 with Chris Riseley, Chris Ruderman, and David Bird)

Introduction to Flipping  (9/23 at 1:00 with Perry Carmichael)

Flipping 2: Creating lectures to be delivered outside of class.    (9/23 at 3:00 with Darci Dance and Mary Campbell)

If you'd like me to address any of these topics with a group of LBCC staff, please get in touch.  I am glad to tailor any discussion to the needs and interests of your group.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment